T&S Support Service Mental Health and Dementia care specialists
T&S Support ServiceMental Health and Dementia care specialists

Comments

Discussion closed
  • Jan Conway (Sunday, March 29 15 08:50 pm BST)

" Tracey is providing outstanding care for my mother. She goes to so much trouble to make food to tempt my mother, and is always so thoughtful. She lets me know how my mother is after every visit,
    and frequently phones me in her own time with ideas and helpful input. My mother and I feel very lucky to have found Tracey."

Kind regards
    Jan

• Andrew Allen (Sunday, March 29 15 02:01 pm BST)

'We are delighted with T & S Services. Shelagh calls for my wife every week and they go for a coffee and chat. She thoroughly enjoys her outings and considers Shelagh a very good friend. It is
    very reassuring for me to know that my wife is in such good hands.'

• Sheila Cann (Tuesday, March 24 15 09:31 am GMT)

Tuesday 24th March 2015
    In the time T & S Support Services were with us my Husband Nick enjoyed the times spent with Tracey. Her reliability and friendly caring attitude were a great support to us both. So glad we found
    you Tracey!

• Mary (Sunday, March 22 15 02:32 pm GMT)

Tracey and Sheelagh have been visiting my Mother for a few years now. They are always very polite and cheerful and my mother always seems pleased to see them when they arrive.
    I am always kept informed about anything they feel I should know ,arising from their visits - which I find very helpful.
    If any situation arises, they deal with it in a calm and efficient manner. I feel very reassured that they are looking after my Mum in such a caring way and am so grateful for their continued
    support.

• Sally (Sunday, March 22 15 02:30 pm GMT)

" I cannot praise Tracey and the team highly enough. The care and friendship they give my elderly father is exceptional. Living overseas, I have peace of mind knowing that someone is caring for my
    father as I would myself. This is a very professionally run service with a human touch that makes it so special"

• Jane Love (Thursday, March 12 15 06:46 pm GMT)

A very welcome, supportive presence in the lives of both my father and mother -both practical and emotional. The service is friendly and communicative and has given the family an extra layer of much
    needed care.

• Neville Newson (Sunday, December 21 14 06:31 pm GMT)

"My mother has known them for many years now and a visit from T+S is like a friend dropping by, and it brightens her day"

Contact us

You can reach us by calling:

Tracey:0778 6931 060

Shelagh: 0752 521 1568

Email: info@TandS-support-service-Wokingham.co.uk

You can also use our contact form.

T&S Support Service